Sign in to follow this  
dfdeagle47

Use of slayed weapon

Hey,

I have just a quick question. I know the servers rules state that you cannot used a slayed weapon.

However, I just got banned from the jailbreak server (for one hour) by Eagle because I use a slayed weapon. The problem is that I didn't know it was a slayed weapon.

I'd like to know if it's normal to get a one-hour ban just for using a slayed weapon without any warning...

Log :

Eagle : !ban right 60 "using a slayed weapon your lucky i let you off with 1 hour ban"

I'm not trying to get unbanned because it's just a one-hour ban, but it seems a bit harsh for an honest mistake.

What do you think? Is this normal?

Well if everyone shouts "DONT USE THE FUCKING SLAYED WEAPON!" and you do. Then I would understand why Eagle banned you. But I wasnt there, so I dont know what happend. If no warnings was given, I dont see why you got that ban instead of a warning on not doing it anymore.

Ok. Well, I was on talking on Skype (on low volume) at that time so I suppose it's possible I didn't hear the warnings ?

Thanks for your replies. I'll try to be more attentive if it is indeed my fault.