Sign in to follow this  
tweep

This is it, OB.

Shame, I had just got to know and like Tweep. I'm not going to give an opinion about the argument, i'm just going to say that it was a lot of fun on the server and you had probably invented most of the little minigames that we now play on the server. You are a great thinker and will probably have great success in life. I am going to miss you Tweep.

Bye Tweep, Could be harsh at times, but your okay mate;-)

Good luck<3

This seems blown rediculously out of proportion. Some of these posts have been uneccessarily harsh though. Tweep is a nice guy, it's just some disagreement... Over the internet... With people you hardly know... Shock horror. :s

Goodbye tweep. I'll miss you :(

I made a bet with someone that you'd never make an apology to someone unless it was in private chat, this pretty much proves it you seem to have an issue with how other players see you, as if, if you shown other people respect, those players would respect you less. So yeah, your primary problem is not being able to admit your wrongs in public in order to save face

Actually, I took the approach of keep this stuff to private messages over steam, so people didn't have to see discussions that are not for everyone to see - which is what I thought the admin team would want. I have admitted that my comment was in the wrong. The irony is this comment is coming from you - you do have an overly self inflated ego, and the way you strut around this place is often very obnoxious. Now I don't have an issue with this, but it amuses me how you can comment on anyone else, as you neveradmit you are wrong on issues.

The awkward moment when you figure out that you probably have a social problem on the internet if you play on the internet.

The awkward moment when your sentence doesn't make a lot of sense.

I believe he took some tings way to seriously and over time came into some situations with some admins over time.

This is the 5th time we had a argument with tweep about some issue and frankly i think this is enough.

Let's be clear about this. The first time I spoke to you properly was when you gave me a short ban a few weeks ago because I joked about you mispelling something. Before then I hadn't talked to you properly Kriss. I might have said things in admin meetings that you all disagreed with, but that doesn't make it an argument. That incident with the ban was actually incredibly disrespectful; you could have just said "please stop", not banned someone who has been part of your admin team for a few months. I don't recall disagreeing with you over anything more than that. Maybe I should not bother turning up to meetings and voicing my views like some of the mods do?

It seems that even though I did not wanted to post on here, I still have to. I already had a long chat with Tweep I told him my story and he told his to me. The thing is more happend then just this and apparently me saying that his social skills were not the best I quote: "Your social skills have alot to do with that. I am not saying your mental or anything, its just that you take stuff way to personal. Wich leads to events like these. From what I can tell I would like to give you a second chance but I wont since simple said I dont think you are capable of admining with your level of social communication."

I have never claimed him as being social retarded.

The thing is people claim to know the whole story but only have seen what happend at the last part. I dont mind people posting a goodbye or giving their oppinion I just would want to point out that they might not know everything.

Other then this: "This didn't follow the normal format; there was no admin meeting about my status as a mod, I was not spoken to over teamspeak to explain myself; I was demoted because, well, I dared to disagree with McLovin with something. I wanted to run this forum based game for the community, and this is what I get."

This has never been a format. I actually dont know where you get this from.

Anyway, I wish you the best goodbye Tweep.

Saying that I do not have the social capacity to do something that I have been doing to a reasonable standard for months is incredibly rude. Incredibly. I mean, telling someone who is pretty insecure that they have low social abilities, and then excluding them, is the biggest piece of bigotry I have ever seen. I was fine with you until this, but now I can genuinely say that you are in the wrong. Telling someone that they have social issues is very, err, disrespectful. Much more disrespectful than making a joking comment.

Also, with other moderator issues you have always held an admin meeting. Perhaps I was disillusioned to think that it was normal for you to discuss things through with the people who help run this community rather than making irrational decision.

And by the way, there are a few mods (and higher) who don't want to speak out against this because they feel they can't. Which to me says everything that needs to be said. Out of respect for them, I will not name them, but there a few that think this is just stupid.

Also, I wasn't aware the were any issues until my sudden demotion. It would have been a little less dramatic if you took me to one side and warned me. This is so over the top for nothing.

Sorry to say this but the admin+ team came up with 90% of the mini games that you play on the server just saying. (+tiny)

I have come up with a fair few games. Actually, quite a lot of games. That doesn't mean to say that I don't play other peoples games, but please don't discredit me with things I have done. I don't care that you disagree with me, I care that some members of this forum actually believe what you are saying is the truth. You haven't seen that vast majority of what games I've played, as we were rarely on together.

And to everyone else, I wish you all the best. Some of you have made this community very enjoyable whilst I've been here, but sadly I no longer feel part of this community after what has happened recently. I've put so many hours trying to help this place, and the only thanks I get from the admins+ is demotion and getting mocked. I have made one comment out of line, and apparently this is deserving of this.

I believe he took some tings way to seriously and over time came into some situations with some admins over time.

This is the 5th time we had a argument with tweep about some issue and frankly i think this is enough.

Let's be clear about this. The first time I spoke to you properly was when you gave me a short ban a few weeks ago because I joked about you mispelling something. Before then I hadn't talked to you properly Kriss. I might have said things in admin meetings that you all disagreed with, but that doesn't make it an argument. That incident with the ban was actually incredibly disrespectful; you could have just said "please stop", not banned someone who has been part of your admin team for a few months. I don't recall disagreeing with you over anything more than that. Maybe I should not bother turning up to meetings and voicing my views like some of the mods do?

I wasn't talking about me, you had issues with other members and admins over time.

Also i banned you because you were being disrespectful to me and to be honest you said some general disrespectful tings during admin meetings and general talks.

I'm gonna end this thread because now you're trying to make me look bad.

Locked.

I'm a bit disappointed Tweep. There's a few things you could have done instead of what you are doing now. You could say sorry to McLovin and then keep playing on the server as an active member. Showing that you care about the community. You leaving just shows that the decision that was made was 100% accurate. Gets demoted... leaves... It's like a test to prove if you care about the community. You might say that you don't want to be in a place where everybody doesn't like you, or the staff doesn't like you or whatever you usually say. But to be honest Tweep. Leaving OB is probably the stupidest decision you could've done. And starting discussions on the forums to cause more drama makes me loose more respect for you as a person. I liked you Tweep. Your flaws was what made you Tweep and not some perfect 'mod'. When you got demoted you should just take it as a chance to show that you truly care about the community and stay and pretty much do the same thing you are doing now besides the admin stuff. To be honest it didn't really seem like being a mod had a good effect on you. But the fact that you started a discussion on the forums and left OB, and kind of insulted the owners by saying their decision isn't correct (Even though that isn't exactly what you said but clearly what you meant) is what I am confused about. That's not the Tweep I like... Not at all.

And if you were going to leave then why didn't you do it in a respectful manner. By actually saying goodbye and maybe posting a few words about the people who made your stay enjoyable instead of making this retarded thread.

I guess Tweep leaving OB just shows how good of a decision McLovin actually made.

Goodbye Tweep. Even though we never had deep, long talks or sat alone in TS together. I always had a lot of respect for you....

I'm also disappointed Tweep, you don't need moderator to play/enjoy Prison Break. Whether you felt your demotion was unfair or not, or the way you'd been talked to was unjust, the mature thing to do would've been to hold your head high and just ignore it.

Making a huge goodbye post bad-mouthing other players over what should've been an issue between you and the people involved doesn't put you in a very good light at all, especially after claiming that 'most people think you're the best moderator' and 'you came up with many of the minigames we play'. I can think of one, the card game (which only you play). That's it.

Believe it or not, mimicking TV gameshows have been around far longer. (Ex. Jeopardy.)

Jesus christ man, it's just an online game. So you lost moderator. Does that mean you're incapable of playing here anymore, or you feel so terribly insulted that you have to leave? If that's the case, i'd say - 'It's the internet, toughen up.'

I'm sad to see you go. I hope you get on well with everything in the future, i'm sure we'll see you back soon.

Edit - Basically, wat Gumz said.