Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Music. Why is it become so sh*t?

"Why is it become so sh*t?" HUUR DUUUURR I'm 14 years old and I've spend 2 minutes on looking for music but I didn't find anything!!!!

What? Are you talking about me?

I think ignoring your very special example given in the first post, I feel that no music get's shitter or worse, It's just made differently, new technologies are used and the style of definite genre's are changing, although pop and rock and just classifications they will always try different things, if succeeded the good will be the norm and so older generations view it as a negative change. Looking at a song by the way it is made and the lyrics normally will be a hint for success if designed well but if there is no musical charm to it and it has been ragged the fuck out of then no chance will ever fall beneath its feet. Song writers need a job and to have 5 teens going through puberty to sing and make lyrics will NEVER sell. Therefore tuning and design is needed, these boy/girl bands are mere figures/idols to be praised and give image to what they sell. Rappers will design lyrics for their audiences and their selves, so when bitch ass studio's add on that ugly beat they use it because there hasn't been an alternative for a better one with that style of rapping, Or it just goes with the rhythm.

The point I was trying to endure was the fact that there is more really shit music than there was. I mean this is just my opinion, but does anyone like Rebecca Black - or Nicole Westbrook. Some people probably do, I don't really care.. The fact I was trying to make was that music {Today} seems like it's becoming a little worst. I do look for good music, in the past any time 1950+ I will listen to. I was just trying to express my hate towards the guy who made the previous artists I mentioned.