Sign in to follow this  
Gentlemen

Unban request

Hello...

I believe it was Tweep that wanted you banned, i offered to do it as Tweep was commanding and he said yes so...

You was banned for abuse/racism I believe you said something about Welsh people that offended Tweep

Hello...

I believe it was Tweep that wanted you banned, i offered to do it as Tweep was commanding and he said yes so...

You was banned for abuse/racism I believe you said something about Welsh people that offended Tweep

You can ban this IP and forum account as I won't be posting or playing here anymore.

I didn't say anything about Welsh people, it was on the pirate ship map and we were playing the break-floor game - Tweep was on CT's (though not commanding) and stood on the line of break-floor, practically baiting, I knifed him but didn't kill him. About 2 minutes later in the round he randomly shoots me and kills me, saying "THAT'S for knifing me"

I said something like "fuck you" in chat that obviously offended him.

Tweep is a power crazy megalomaniacal twat that needs to learn to shut the fuck up. The only reason he plays Jailbreak is because it's the only gamemode on CS:S that he has any realistic chance of not losing, and also to soothe his ego. All I wanted to do was play the game.

Peace out for the last time

Just spoke with Jordan, and apparently you said something and I asked him to ban you. Now, I don't remember this, and it could have been bad judgement from my part, but I honestly do not remember this. That was incredibly unnecessary, though, so this is a pointless unban request if you are going to throw your toys out of the pram. I can't remember this, so I was willing to just drop the issue and move on, but I guess not now.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.