Sign in to follow this  
A Hiding Hobo

Hello der pretty people :D

yes we are a decent community, you will find some ppl that rub you the wrong way sometimes because we all have our bad days. but generally we are a good bunch. try your best to play as a terrorist until people get used to you, read up on the forums. you may find the "SnQ" section helpful.

welcome and hope to see you ingame :)

Hello Hobo, I have already seen you on, so I know you're a good guy :) As Sholto said, it's probably best to stay T for a while until we're used to you, just in case you aren't familiar with the CT rules. Maybe in a couple of days,, when you feel comfortable, you may discover your inner CT and become the best CT there ever was...I hope :D

Haha thanks guys :) Appreciate it. This isnt my first time playing on a Jail Break server, used to play on NV but they got abit annoying. I have played on other Jail break servers too, Obviusly some of the rules are slightly different, but i have read over the rules a few times on the server. So i think i get the jist. ;) I like to be CT if no one is doing it right, or no one is commanding properly :) hehe

Haha thanks guys :) Appreciate it. This isnt my first time playing on a Jail Break server

yes but there are fundamental differences to each community, both in the design of the game and the relation between ct and t. creating the optimum medium for fun hahaha make sens of that lol