Sign in to follow this  
iAceDace

iAce - ACCEPTED -

Player Name: iAce

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:40141149

Games Played:css,tf2,ava,allods and alot more

Are you a member of Aurora:nope

Tell us something about yourself:i love to snowboard and kitesurf and i play games alot :P

Add me on steam: Kilnoxio and then ask for an invite for the OB Trial group.

Im sorry but this Trial thing is new.

Its an 1 week trial. Based on that we will choose wether you should be a member or not.

Add me on steam: Kilnoxio and then ask for an invite for the OB Trial group.

Im sorry but this Trial thing is new.

Its an 1 week trial. Based on that we will choose wether you should be a member or not.

This trail thing is just to raise his post count, so he can post an extra posts :O

Jokes xD

To be honnest if we would look at posts between you and me that added information onto the forum or exchange some information. Then you would be at a complete disadvantage. since 80% of your posts are posts with zero information. Either spam or a anti-chicken joke. I dont really care though. Just stating my vision on this whole post count thing. Since I dont really care if you post more then me... Since I like an alive forum. Although it would be nicer to see some good information adding posts on the forum. For example your suggestions thread on the Suggestions and Questions topic. That was pretty usefull.

Yes i know, agreed with u, my posts are just spamming.

Example to me saying "Hi" to everybody, it was just to get my post up. nothing else.

As of that i like having a forum alive, and me "spamming" makes ppl comment, and that also keeps the forum alive.

but to be fear i think im just gonna stop trying to be the spammer cuz, its pointless.

Well thats that, now il try to be "clean".