Player Name (at time of banning):

Andrew. (Forums - ŁʌʍɮØ)

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:7882603

Ban Reason Given:

Childish abusive behaviour.

Server Banned From:

UK Outbreak Server.

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

It was fair. I shouldn't of raged at the admins & show disrepect towards the OB Community.

Date of incident:

Around 23/10/12.

Appeal:

I would like to appeal for a unbanning due to I miss playing the server & having fun with the OB community. Also wanted to apologise.

I know what I did on the forums was disrepectful & I apologise to cDay, McLovin, Biggles & to anyone else I offended with the way I acted on the forums.

I acted very immaturely & I should of taken cDay post as a joke instead of miss-reading and acting like a a immature adult with my response.

So, if you please accept my apology & give me a second chance I would be grateful.

This will never happen again. I'm sincerly sorry to who I "raged" on.

If you don't unban me I will understand. Also thanks to the OB community for a fun time. I miss playing hide and seek with you guys. =

Ohhh, Lambo. The guy who posted in the irritating brightly coloured text, then raged HARD when we told him not to.

I'd keep him banned but that's just me.

After looking again at the welcome thread the only thing I could say is cool down.

From what I see Lambo/Andrew is raging over the smallest things and the smallest comments. If you cannot take critism then the internet is no place for you.

Since I only typed this:

This is how members greet new people to the forum? Tell me cause I'll just fuck off.

Hello,

The green is annoying, so yeah fuck off as you just said with the green text that is.

Favourite color or not.

Greetings,

McLovin

Wich simply says get rid of your green text since its annoying in his own words. And afterwards we get a complete rage post back on how about people should pay respect or he wont either and more.

And to top that off we have this as the end, wich believe me is nothing else then being cocky.

Need a audience? I didn't start this so don't try it.

No rage what so ever. Just I'm smarter.

LambO

All in all the only thing I could say about this ban is that we dont need people like this in or around our community. However ill talk to Twist about this case and discuss a possible unban. However once you are unbanned if that happens we will expect you to change your attitude.

Greetings,

McLovin