Sign in to follow this  
Burns

Admin Abuse : Eagle

I was playing in the Jail break server, Eagle came in the server tagged up as FB x Polo or something and was seeming to hide his real name, he then got pissed off when miner found out it was eagle... Catz then asked why eagle was mad, eagle replied by muting catz? Catz then asked why he was muted and they had a little dispute and eagle finished it off by banning catz saying 'report me on the threads'. I dont think eagle is a suitable admin for OB.

PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF

Captain_Crazy suicided.

ProfessorKenji : Well that round was a piece of shit.

Check out our webpage at: www.outbreak-community.com

(ALL) ADMIN: If an admin swaps your team, do NOT swap back or it will result in a kick/ban.

Type !rules to see the rulepage.

Polo : tell me how you know its me cause i dont have you on friends.

[Outbreak] Now Playing: Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone

[AuR] King Bennevis UK : Your picture ?

Polo : and theres a fucking reason i come on with not eagle

[AuR] King Bennevis UK : Maybe

The Agent Miner killed InTenz #Catz' with ak47.

ProfessorKenji : Open cells?

Polo : so stfu next time even if you know

If you like the server, make sure to add it to your Favourites.

Polo : so agent how do you know

Shakita : weher we go

Dack : Steam id?

I was hoping my first post on the forum wouldn't be about this.

-Burns,

Edited by Guest

Hhmm ok, well you were obviously in a different game to me at the time. I do not want to have to explain myself twice, so please if I could redirect you to the other complaint thread.

All I can say to this is; there is no evidence provided, it is not in correct format and so it is null and void.

Also, im proud of myself I have managed to get people to sign up to the forums.

If you are reading this and want to join in our VIP event, make sure to check out the event thread for it, thank you :D.

|Edited by Fin to correct the god awful grammar|

Fin and Eagle, proof is being found on my complaint, stop being dumb and stop trying to get away with ur abuse.

Cat. He has posted as a seperate complaint, and so, to follow guiidlines he has to provide evidence...

I don't understand why you have insulted me and claimed now that I was also abusing?

I apologize Fin, I did not mean to insult you, the abuse part was aimed towards Eagle.

Its the same subject, therefore, the same evidence.

As this has been answered on another thread, im going to go ahead and close this to avoid further arguments. However I will add my 2 cents.

Eagle, as an admin one of things that needs to be done is to keep your cool in situations like this. Indeed it is hard if you are in a really bad mood, we've all been in situations where we want to rip someone's head off but an example needs to be set on the server thus needing to keep calm and polite.

Cat, if you see someone in a bad mood like this, don't attempt to pour salt on the wound and make it worse by trying to make them mad, which is what you were trying to do. It's only going to end in disaster both ways.

As for Jar0x and burns, since you were slightly third party in this, the only advice I will give to you is the same as cats. Try not to make it worse.

I hope this is the last we will hear from this. We are a community and let's remain that way.