Sign in to follow this  
SpencerMD

CT unban request

Player Name (at time of banning): SpencerMD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53441163

Ban Reason Given: I was CT Banned because I killed two players I mean't to only kill one because he had a weapon.

Server Banned From: UK Outbreak Server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I was banned on my first fault, I was knew to the server but I am not more familiar and would like to be un-banned because I really like playing as a CT.

Date of incident: 27th of October

Hey Spencer, I shouldnt be posting on this but i think its relevant to this request.

You should spend some time as a prisoner before you join CT as it will help you alot more in giving you more of a feel to what outbreak ct'ing is like. I personally do feel that this ct ban is abit harsh but i was not there so i cant say if it was right or not.

~Jordan

Hey Spencer, I shouldnt be posting on this but i think its relevant to this request.

You should spend some time as a prisoner before you join CT as it will help you alot more in giving you more of a feel to what outbreak ct'ing is like. I personally do feel that this ct ban is abit harsh but i was not there so i cant say if it was right or not.

~Jordan

I have been on the prisoner server for 3 days running now and most of that experience has been as a prisoner. This CT incident was a one time off, I did not mean to do it.

Well the decision is not up to me but i do hope that this ctban does get lifted as you claim it was a accident and it seems to be such a small mistake. I have made mistakes on Ct before but i learn from it :D

~Jordan

Well the decision is not up to me but i do hope that this ctban does get lifted as you claim it was a accident and it seems to be such a small mistake. I have made mistakes on Ct before but i learn from it :D

~Jordan

Thanks for your imput. :)

He asked me about the unban and I told him to make a post on the forums so the admin who CT-banned him could give him an explanation. I also told him if no one would respond to the post I would unban him the next day.

So next time I see you on Spencer, I'll un-CT-ban you.