Sign in to follow this  
Cat

Admin Complaint: Eagle

Hello :D

Even though I find it quite unecessary, this have to be put in place.

Eagle joins the server, with another nick 'Polo'. I didnt know it was him, I didnt really care, but someone said on the T side, "Hey, Eagle, why did you change ur name?". And I asked the same, the response was "None of your fucking business". I didnt say something big, just a "woooo, someone is mad today". I asked him again why he changed his name, just to reason it out. I was muted, and the reason for that was cause of 'Mic spamming whilst dead". And if you ask me, that is not mic spamming, and its not such a big deal.

[sM] ADMIN: Mutet {1].

Polo : dont speak when dead

[sM] Time remaining for map: 17:23

Check out our webpage at: www.outbreak-community.com

Polo : and yes if you cant tell

Polo : im fucked off right nowy

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : Well, bad day or not. Dont fucking admin abuse, that was a real bad reason to mute me.

People started to react on Eagles raging, and wanted to know why he started to mute people, and telling people to fuck off.

*DØD*(Terrorist) jAR0x : eagle, why you in bad mood?

Bored? Type !snake or !pong to play a minigame!

*DØD* Polo : why should i tell people its none of there buisness.

I would respect that you dont want to tell why you are being angry, but its still not a good enough reason to join the server and start raising hell. Quite fucking unecessary to do so, and then blame the other players for fucking the server up.

But I started to get pissed myself.

*DØD* Polo : im not being unfair

I Am BubbleButt killed Burns with m4a1.

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : no reason to be an asshat

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : Yes u are

*DØD* jAR0x : not you bitch

*DØD* Polo : im just enforcing the rules.

*DØD* Bitch Please |™ : am I unfair?

I Am BubbleButt killed Toast with m4a1.

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : no

*DØD* Polo : cat wass talking while dead

*DØD* jAR0x : nah bitch you there best CT

*DØD* Polo : i muted him

*DØD* Polo : simple

Check out our webpage at: www.outbreak-community.com

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : you are being mad, coming on the server, and when i asked u why ur mad

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : u mute me

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : because of talking whilst dead?

*DØD* Polo : cause your DEAD

I Am BubbleButt killed Red XIII (kelu) with m4a1.

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : how many fucking times arent u doing it?

Dack killed I Am BubbleButt with ak47.

*DØD* Polo : YOU DONT TALK THEN YOUR DEAD

[Outbreak] Terrorists are muted the first 10 seconds of the round!

I Am BubbleButt : yep

Shakita : i am back

InTenz #Catz' : gtfo and stop being such a fucking bitch about it.

Polo : how you gtfo and learn not to spam mic and talk back to a admin?

[AuR] King Bennevis UK : NO

Shakita : what is warday

InTenz #Catz' : your not a parent

Polo : now which one of us can make the other do that?

InTenz #Catz' : ur an admin

If you like the server, make sure to add it to your Favourites.

I Am BubbleButt killed Captain_Crazy with elite.

Burns : just cause your admin realy doesnt earn respect tbh, ou have to eran it.

I Am BubbleButt killed Shakita with m4a1.

InTenz #Catz' : you can try admin abuse, and I can make someone remove it faster than u can rage

jAR0x killed Bitch Please |™ with m4a1.

The Agent Miner killed jAR0x with m249.

Polo : admin abuse

Burns killed The Agent Miner with awp.

InTenz #Catz' : yes admin abuse

[sM] Time remaining for map: 13:23

Bored? Type !snake or !pong to play a minigame!

Polo : your disturbing the server with your QQ

I Am BubbleButt killed [AuR] King Bennevis UK with m4a1.

InTenz #Catz' : hhahaha

Dack killed I Am BubbleButt with ak47.

Toast suicided.

InTenz #Catz' : YOU are disturbing the server with ur rage

[Outbreak] Terrorists are muted the first 10 seconds of the round!

Polo : if you cant understand i muted you for talking while dead

I Am BubbleButt suicided.

Polo : your a idiot

Shakita : do you need mic for ct?

Polo : ok bye

Disconnect: Du har blitt stengt ute fra denne serveren, sjekk http://outbreak-community.com/ for mer info..

Disconnect: Du har blitt stengt ute fra denne serveren, sjekk http://outbreak-community.com/ for mer info..

The last part stands in norwegian, but it means that I have been banned.

This is kinda fucking stupid, people like Eagle shouldnt be in posession of Admin, being banned for asking why he is mad, gg Eagle.

First off, do not respond on:

Ban requests

Unban requests

Admin Complaints

If you are not an admin or the person who made the thread.

Second, This seems like something happend in advance.

I want to have a talk with both parties and then will have my say about this.

This is just like the first complaint i had i did my job as a admin muted you for talking while dead, simple apparentley you decided to ignore this and complain as i stated many times why i did you you continued to get more and more angry which in the end led to me banning you with the reason go complain on the forums which you have every right to but just because you can doesn't mean your instantly right about the thing you are complaining about.

yes i said i was pissed. yes i said i did not want to tell people why which i have every right to. if i have told you im not in a good mood it is normally common courtesy and gentlemen like manners not to be a dick about it and accept they fact you were in the wrong instead of crying and moaning about it. also you are not the one that decides to be admin nor are any other members it is the admin team and the admin team alone.

as for burns your just bitter because cat was your friend and the fact that i muted you because you were talking over the commander which you then proceeded to call abuse.

as for jarox you just hoped on the bandwagon and i'm sorry to say you jumped on the wrong side its all nice and all to try and make friends in a new community but if your trying to mess with admins for no reason of your own you will not last in this community.

that is all i have to say for now. ( i will probably post more later).

This is just like the first complaint i had i did my job as a admin muted you for talking while dead, simple apparentley you decided to ignore this and complain as i stated many times why i did you you continued to get more and more angry which in the end led to me banning you with the reason go complain on the forums which you have every right to but just because you can doesn't mean your instantly right about the thing you are complaining about.

yes i said i was pissed. yes i said i did not want to tell people why which i have every right to. if i have told you im not in a good mood it is normally common courtesy and gentlemen like manners not to be a dick about it and accept they fact you were in the wrong instead of crying and moaning about it. also you are not the one that decides to be admin nor are any other members it is the admin team and the admin team alone.

as for burns your just bitter because cat was your friend and the fact that i muted you because you were talking over the commander which you then proceeded to call abuse.

as for jarox you just hoped on the bandwagon and i'm sorry to say you jumped on the wrong side its all nice and all to try and make friends in a new community but if your trying to mess with admins for no reason of your own you will not last in this community.

that is all i have to say for now. ( i will probably post more later).

Just to let you know, im not sure if im correct in saying this but your job isn't to stop me talking over CT while im alive, its the commanders, and also Catz isnt even on my friends list i dont even know him just when i see shit like this i dont just let it happen.

First out: No warnings was given from your side, none at all, you muted me, and then told me why. Which was pretty stupid.

Second out: You ban me so that I can go complaint on the server? I would say that if you ban me, to go complaint, you should really think twice before doing something. Its completely unecessary to actually BAN someone in the cause : go complaint on the forums. Even you should know that is retarded.

Third out: I would totally respect the fact that you are having a bad day, everyone has those. But please dont come on the server and make everyone mad by your negativity. Every single one reacted on your abuse of Admin powers.

Fourth out: I would belive that sides doesnt matter, and we never messed with you. You was just acting like a complete asshat. I wont waste much off my time on you. Since I only get bans and mutes for it, so please start stopping being on the server whilst mad.

I talked to both sides and this is a neutral decision.

Eagle,

1. Try to be more polite to our players.

2. Give clear warnings and give clear ban/kick messages.

Cat,

1. Do not flame an admin. (Since thats what you did from my point of view.)

As for Burns, It is the admins job to get the T's to shut there mouth when the CT is commanding. Its in the rules.

End of discussion.

Greetings,

McLovin

About the first point.

*DØD* InTenz #Catz' : no reason to be an asshat

This is kinda fucking stupid, people like Eagle shouldnt be in posession of Admin, being banned for asking why he is mad, gg Eagle.

InTenz #Catz' : gtfo and stop being such a fucking bitch about it.

InTenz #Catz' : you can try admin abuse, and I can make someone remove it faster than u can rage.

Burns : just cause your admin realy doesnt earn respect tbh, ou have to eran it.

If your going to say stuff like this to me i obviously will stop being polite with you and treat you how you treat me k thx bye.