Sign in to follow this  
*^7up^*

*^7up^* Member application - DECLINED

Player Name: *^7up^*

Date of Birth: 15/10/1997

Country/Location: Kuwait

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49956807

Games Played: CS:S, CS:GO, L4D2, Sniper Elite V2, Warcraft Frozen Throne, Dota 2, Day of defeat source, half life 2 death match, Minecraft.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: About 4-5 months now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well i see myself as a pretty good CT and commander, i always try to let all the Ts have fun and enjoy the map as much as possible, i always try to create new activities for the Ts to do, i dont CT whore i switch between maps, i know the rules very clearly and i always just try to have fun on the server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well my real name is Naser, i visit the UK mostly every year i love it there and the nice weather, its a good change for the 40-50 degrees C we get in Kuwaits summer, i wear glasses, i get decent grades in school, i take it very seriously. English isnt my first language but i have studied in an english school all my life so i do speak fluent english, im 176cm tall(taller than all my familly members), i like reading Comics and some books AND I LOVE DOUGHNUTS :D :D !!!!!