Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Unban Request

Player Name (at time of banning): PAINSCOPE!

SteamID: Not sure how to get it but can if needed

Ban Reason Given: Unknown

Server Banned From: Outbreak Jailbreak Server

Date of incident: 14/10/12

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I've got no idea why i'm banned? Me and Sholto were having a discussion about something that happened earlier on the server between us and he said he'd ban me because he's pissed off. I come back after dinner and i'm banned :S

Just read why I was banned on the list. Ignoring admins? Does that still count if it's unintentional and a complete misunderstanding? Plus winding up Sholto? I was explaining my points but Sholto got angry of his own accord.

I would like to explain the whole story but should wait till Sholto replies first to hear his views on the matter.

Look. painscope. for me i think you need to learn when to just take whats said to you and not try to have the last word. I have recently had some family related problems, i think you know as i said before.. anyway my judgement may be a little off when i think through the real reasons i did it, but honestly i still think your attitude towards co-operating with admin stinks, as is reflected in the previous 1 week ban, that also was for "winding admins up". This is what it felt like when i asked you to wisen up and stop trolling. i know you said you weren't but thats what a troll would say, and i'm here to tell you you where.

as for course of action if my judgement is poor please un-ban him.

evidence: you have seen it yourself..!?

I honestly wasn't trying to have the last word, and i'm not now, like then and now i'm just trying to explain my side of the story and unfortunatelly in that incident you were previously upset from family news which bled into our conversation, I understand that. My previous ban from Gumzter was correct but generally i'm fine with admins. I honestly wasn't trolling, I think a non-troll would deny that too, more so even. All I did was ask to be un ct banned as that was said to happen when my last ban was up. I didn't read stuff in general chat due to gaming spam from other players which is very common. I got your message in private admin chat and accepted it. I don't understand how that's trolling? I'm not looking to fight i'm just looking to educate myself on trolling, I have no idea how it even works so if i'm actually doing it without realising seriously let me know, not even bullshitting here.

Just posting rough timings for McLovin as he requested them, easier on here as the date is here too.

Ignoring Admins incident 14/10/12 at around...maybe late morning/early afternoon.

Winding Admins up incident 14/10/12 at around 4:30pm till 5:30ish or whenever my ban was installed.