Sign in to follow this  
Bogs

Bogs's Ban Appeal.

Ok so I don't even know if this ban is appealable as it was given my McLovin himself, But here it goes anyway.

Player Name (at time of banning): Bogs @cheesetoast

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52819524

Ban Reason Given:

I was banned for 'destroying' Part of McLovins house on the minecraft server. Well when I first joined this server I asked if this server was pvp, everybody including McLovin said yes. When I used to play minecraft I played on PVP Servers where it was no mercy kind of rules, Stealing, Killing and burning their house down. I immediately thought that these rules applied because I was so used to them. After burning part of his compound down (It was concealed inside a glass dome) I immediately went back to my base to stash the goods.

I then left the server to do other things. About an hour later McLovin messaged me saying that he checked the logs and that it was me, I immediately said that it was me, He then proceeded to me saying that I was banned from the minecraft server and that my Membership & donorship to outbreak had been withdrawn. I still believe that this was a little too harsh, But I know that McLovin took this step due to him building his house with I believe to be his cousin. I still do not know if this ban is appealable, but its worth a shot, Sorry McLovin.

Server Banned From: Everything to do with outbreak.

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): see above

Date of incident: 10th/11th of October.

Thanks for reading my block of text.

I'm not going to give a definite awnser to this. But maybe ask either me biggles or mclovin ( who I believe we're all on at the time) about wether 'pvp' included raiding and "burning people's houses down. Doesn't take that long, and mabel could have saved this problem.

Just a point that I wanted to make.

*edit -so full of spelling mistakes, I had to fix it :)

After rethinking the situation I have come to the conclusion that at the time I was more mad then anything. You should understand that if someone works for 8H on a project. Its not fun if a dick comes along and burns it to shit.

Due to this we will not allow you on the MC server anymore, however we will unban you and your donation status will be given again. But dont expect to be a member, there was one solid rule in the server that was not to grief. Seems like you have overseen it since maybe it wasnt made that clear. All I can say is, that what you did was not funny in any way. And yes making a ban appeal does help if you make it appropriate.

Thanks alot McLovin, Now that I look back on it I can say that I was a complete dick, even more by the fact that you were building it with your cousin. Thanks again for unbanning me.

Alright well this seems solved, I've reinstated your donator rights.

We all learn from our mistakes though I guess... lol. You can feel free to reapply for member in a months time if you so wish. In regards to the event then I guess you can sign up if there are spaces left or else you'll be on the reserves.