Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Banned

Player Name (at time of banning):fLuXy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:31814174

Ban Reason Given: Freekilling and abusive

Server Banned From:Outbreak Community JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I dont really understand why i was banned, at the time i wasent being abusive to anybody nor was i freekilling, it was late at night on a week day so the server was queit, we werent exactly playing by the rules and no real effort was made to organise the Ts but we were running around and having a bit of fun, all of a sudden it says im banned, just wondering why?

Date of incident:10/10/2012

i was on the server with fluxy at the time, i did not witness him freekill nor being abusive towards any other players, like fluxy said it was a group of about 12 of us on the server all having a laugh and just running around together.

i was with fluxy and he did nothing wrong i think this ban should be over turned and instead of banning members should try and focus on the real freekillers that come on in the night that we have to deal with

YsS JOK3RS out :)

Unbanned, the ban was originally 4H. So I believe if I waited another 10 it would have been over.

Anyway, I dont know the full reasoning but ill ask kriss tomorrow.

I was on undercover at like 2am. Where i watched fluxy purposely freekilling a guy and being abusive against a girl that was on.

Maybe i was on at a bad time. Also it was originally 1 day ban but turned it to 4 hours.

Ok I'll admit that I said somethings about that girl but i was never directly abusive to her, I also directly apologised to her over steam chat and she said it was fine, we were only mucking about after she had left the server, but I was saying I think we were going to far and that we should stop. Kriss I think you caught me at a bad time but thank you for shortening the ban and I'll watch my step in future