Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Bambu ban or ct ban request

Player Name: Bambu

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27927315

Why should he be banned: Bambu is one of our regular players after around 10pm, hes fine when admins are on but as soon as the admins leave hes a dick.

The reason i have made this ban request is because earlier on Ob member Nigel was giving the commands 'First T to jump gets to be a contestant' every T jumped as you would expect and he chose a player called Andrew. Andrew went to the spray that Nigel asked him to, next thing you know Bambu freekilled Andrew and the slayed himself by swapping team (i have that on video) but later on he said that he has intentionally freekilled twice on this server and that was one of them. He is also one of them people who feed the trollers.

Evidence: Video Evidence via Youtube

watch from 2:05

Gumzter, why would you CT-ban me for a week before seeing my point of view ? I know all of you think Jordan is a friendly person, and he is, but why would you take action before hearing the D's side of the story ?

I freekilled Andrew I admitted that ingame. Jordan said that all Ts jumped at once, that is a lie. 2 Ts jumped at once when Nigel told them to. Andrew was picked because he was liked more. The other Ts felt that this was unfair to them so I acted on it. And dont tell me that I am a douche for free killing. Every person on this server (even the admins) have done some form of freekilling at some point, whether it was intentional or not.

I can find flaws in everybody's posts to this thread. And kn1ghtwolf, dont comment saying this is an epic fail, you have freekilled before as well. So if I am a douche, that makes you 1 as well.

I could defend myself and give points which support my arguement, but I guess the admins are looking for proof. This is nothing more than a popularity contest. You like Jordan more, so you do what he suggest and you disregard what the other person has to say.

Bambu, your CT ban appears to be based around your actions in general as a CT, although this has been the point where we've decided to do something. The ban request was made, evidence was provided, and the decision was made based on it. I am going to admit that I am not taking sides on this, but please don't start throwing wild accusations about how biased we are and that this is all a popularity contest. Show a little respect, and instead of whining that we didn't listen to your side of the argument, respect that most people who ban requests are made against don't read the forums. Unless any other admins have any objections, this will stay as it is.

Also, do not post on ban requests if you are not involved or if you are not an admin. This has been made so clear so many times. If this doesn't stop I will take further action so that you will not be able to post in threads such as these, as I have seen McLovin say not to do this on many occasions.

I had a chat with Bambu tonight and we have both decided to put the arguements behind us...

We both said that this is a community, we should be having a laugh instead of arguing.