Sign in to follow this  
Guest momentum45

CT unban appeal.

Hi there, earlier today I was playing on the prison break server and was on the CT team,we was stacking up all of the people and then a couple of people started killing the CTS and shooting at me so i killed 2 people who was shooting me and by accidentally I free killed 2 people,because of this I was CT banned I am truly sorry and have learnt from my mistakes,next time i will only go into CT when I am needed.Since 3 days ago i have been at least playing 25hrs+plus just to let you know:D so i am stuck into your server

I told you that this CT ban would last a week because you constantly failed, freekilled, baited, swapped back and just been generally bad on CT, it wasn't just today you did this, you do it all the time

The ban will stick for the remainder of the week (CT banned today 25/09), Please learn how to play the game properly otherwise it could result in an even longer CT ban

Lawked.

Just a quick message: It's only a week and in that time you can learn how to be a proper CT by looking at other players. And if you really enjoy the server you wouldn't care if you could go CT or T.