Sign in to follow this  
LeCalum

LeCalum's Membership Request - DECLINED -

InGame name : LeCalum

RL name : Calum

D.O.B: 14/04/98 (Too young?)

Games played: CS 1.6, CS:GO, CS:S (Obviously), Original TF, Original HL:D, Ricochet, DOTA 2, Minecraft, Terraria, Gmod and Gmod 13 BETA.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32489076

Hey, I thought I might as well go for this. I am mature and take constructive criticism well. I have been on the server for a month, and have been an active member of the community.

Feel free to say no!

-LeCalum

Offcourse!

To have a friendly talk just talk to me here :)

To get some spam in this post, just wait for some more players. Mostly they will get around in the evening.

To get a more intime relation with one of the members just wait for Gumzter to come online :)

So make your choice now! :)

As for your app to become a member. I think they will have to decline it since the limit is 15 (or a few months away from it.) But for you that's a bit more than a few months. But I'm sure that you will make a good chance for becoming an OB member in a few months (like 5months or something like).

Godd luck with your apply!

Offcourse!

To have a friendly talk just talk to me here :)

To get some spam in this post, just wait for some more players. Mostly they will get around in the evening.

To get a more intime relation with one of the members just wait for Gumzter to come online :)

So make your choice now! :)

As for your app to become a member. I think they will have to decline it since the limit is 15 (or a few months away from it.) But for you that's a bit more than a few months. But I'm sure that you will make a good chance for becoming an OB member in a few months (like 5months or something like).

Godd luck with your apply!

Okay, thanks for the info! As for questions what happens if I go on trial?

When you are allowed to go on trial they will observe u a bit.

For example:

° They want to make sure you don't insulte others, that you don't rage. So actually that you get along with others pretty well. Why? Well, as an OB-member you represente the whole group/community actually.

° They want to make sure you are active as well. We don't expect you to be 15/24 - 6/7 online. Just that you check the forum a few times, that you get more involved in the diuscussions, opinions,etc and that you join the server as well offcourse.

° Also keep in mind that you are not allowed to join OB when you are active in another Jailbreak server community. The admin team & the community trys to make the server as fun as possible for everybody. So it's a bit rude to be playing in other jailbreak servers while they put all their efforts in this community.

° The trial will last 1 week.

(I've heard that they want to raise the standards for becoming a member, so I don't know if the duration will still be 1 week.)

Possibly I forget something, so I will add a link with some more information about becoming a member.

Notice you go CT a lot. I think I've said it before but probably not the best CT but not the worst either. Don't hear you talk that much and you don't seem that out-going. I think applying right now isn't the smartest idea for you since I don't really "know' you that well yet. But still best of luck on getting membership. And some other people on the server might like you a lot.

And Proxima I love how you direct all players towards me loooool!