Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Notes from admin meeting

Hello people here's the notes from the meeting.

- We talked about the new Zombie server. We talked about it being either normal zombie or zombie escape. We haven't decided yet. Also the new server isn't going to come anytime soon we were thinking about launching it in a vacation so more people could populate it.

- Next event: Going to be V.I.P hosted by McChicken and Twisters. If you don't know what the V.I.P event is. More information will be posted soon. Link to event: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1407&p=14168#p14168

- We discussed raising the standards required to apply for member.

- Admins+ can check application not only Twist and McLovin. This was discussed but ended in that Twist and McLovin will keep doing it. Since it takes like 10mins...

Few notes/question;

°Good idea to wait with the server for a vacation: that way ideas still can be added for a zombie mod server and like you mentioned, it's better to populate the server.

° As for the event, who is McChicen? Guess you mean McLovin right? If so, I want to know all about the namechange =)

° And I will be glad if the standards for being a member will raise!

So, thx for the update Gumzter =)

No offence to all people under the age of 16, I know there are also people under 16 that are more matured than some guys who are older.

But I find the agelimit should be raised also because of the fact that Counterstrike:Source is a game for people of at least 16 year.

I know some people find this a bad idea and others don't, but it's just my opinion. (So plz don't execute me for this)