Sign in to follow this  
Tangoman

Need help creating my first jailbreak map

Hello, im kinda new to mapping in counter strike source and was wondering if someone experienced would help me i've looked all over Youtube before everyone starts posting, "YOUTUBE" and cant find any jailbreak tutorials so if someone could help me i would be really greatful of you. Also If You want to help with the map i will put your name into the credits. On the thank you wall.

~UKtangoman

:D :D

No but i have wanted to do game development/designing since i was about 10, And i would make loads of maps for the OB Community if i was shown the basics of make a jailbreak map. And i have looked all over youtube and the only tutorials i found was making Bhop/Soccer and normal maps. No Jailbreak maps. :D

~UKtangoman

Try making some normal non-jailbreak maps. Just play around with the sdk editor and get used to it before you start doing serious things. You shouldn't dive in trying to make a decent map, just play around with the software, and try out lots of different tutorials teaching you new tricks. Only once you feel you are competent with the software I would suggest making jailbreak specific maps.

Just my advice - play around with source sdk before you get too serious. ^_^

I dont know if every video has something to teach you I barely watched them all.

Anyway the point im trying to make is there are enough videos on youtube about making jailbreak maps.

You just need to search with the right criteria.

You'd be MUCH better off getting the hang of triggers and logic gates and all that shit. That's the hardest part imo >_>

True ^^

Btw, anyone got the good settings for making a gloomy night? The momment I turn my map innight it's ruined.. :/ As for vids in youtube, so for didn't find really nice one except for a few that explain how to make it night.