Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Chris App - DECLINED

player Name: My name In steam is Chris

Date of Birth: Age is 13 , 5th June 1999

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:52294814

Games Played : I Play Counter Strike Source basically all of the time but i occasionally i play WoW or Skyrim, i also just testing the beta for Cs:s

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What qualities can you bring to outlet? : I can bring more Ct Organization and less baiting with the Ct and contact admins if problems occur and donate more

Tell us something about yourself : Well name is Chris :P, and no im bit young for this but i think im alright on the server.Also i love .. LOVE Drawing :P So fun to do. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you Enjoyed it Crossing me fingers

Edited by Guest

I all ready done one but cause i been on for longer and i am more used to it and got a lot a mates on it i hope a pass it