Sign in to follow this  
I2EyeCu

Wii PS3 & XBOX360 Discussion

Okay so on the server today I might have started a debate of what of the three consoles is better.

So I brought up the point of how of all the three the Wii is the only one that tries to do something different.

Some may bring up Kinect but I would say that the Kinect is terrible at reading small movement so it's only suitable for dance/excercise games. You can't blame developers about the games though the thing is a bitch to work with. So feel free to counter my argument with bringing up Playstation move. :)

May the Odds be ever in your favor

Goodbye

-EyeCu-

Wii = more motion

Xbox / playstation = both same things / less motion / more graphics

Only thing that I hate is that some consoles have games only playable on that specific console. Other then that I don't really prefer any console over another. Don't get the crying that happens on some places over which is the best.

In short, it's the game that matters, not where you play it on.

I have all three and i can safely say this -

Wii - Better for family gaming

Xbox 360 - Better for multiplayer gaming

PS3 - Better for serious gaming and media use

However it all depends on how used you are to the controllers. I'm great at COD on PS3, but shit on XBOX.

I have had 2 Xbox 360's and a Wii and to tell the truth i prefer the Wii because of the fun it brings and exercise and the fact that it hasn't broke, unlike my Xbox 360 with the red ring of death.

But i did really enjoy Skyrim on the 360 until it chewed up my disc and set me back £25.00

tbh its just your opinion on things. if you playing xbox you genna like it more because you love the games on it like halo and the controller you will think is better aswell cuz you used to it but then if you on ps3 you might like games like little big planet and stuff so its all up to your opinion on things really not that ones better than another.