Sign in to follow this  
murcury

General Sholto

Hi,

Just like to make a complaint about one of the admins, general Sholto.

The commander said 'crouch follow me' and one of the T's ran off. I followed that T, and as he saw that I had him cornered he ran towards me. I then killed him.

Sholto then said that I could of let him live and that I am a trigger happy noob, and he team switched me. This may sound fairly pathetic from me, but I really don't appreciate that from an admin when I spend 3-5 hours on your server daily.

Especially since this seems to be something of a trend with sholto. On another occasion, a few days prior to this event: The T's were instructed to go into the death run but Sholto ran away through the vent, I then followed him into the armoury and killed him. He then started whining about how he was unarmed and i should have let him live..and that i was the definition of a 'shit CT'. Even though going into the armoury counts rebelling..

I understand that Sholto thinks that T's should survive at all costs. However that is not what I think. If a T makes a conscious move to rebel, then they die. Simple as. I won't waste my time dealing with rebels giving them second chances etc. If a T wants to get to !lr then they will have to earn it by not rebelling.

Again, this may sound pathetic. But it is infuriating when one of the admins insults me, and team switches me for no legitimate reason. This is not a ban request as such, i couldn't think of a better place to put this post.

I would just like for Sholto to control his temper in future.

Thanks for your time,

Murcury

OK so.

first of all. my apologies for any hurt feelings! this is not my intention.

I do however have to admit that this is the case. Mercury describes the events accurately. I stand with my view though, that this game and "style" of the server needs to tend towards a less kill hungry team of ct's and more to have fun.

to be specific to the first incident you mentioned. There are times when as a CT you have a responsibility to the game, and people you play with to.. use your head. for lack of a better phrase. Killing a terrorist for detouring, who can not in any possible way rebel from where they now stand, is just poor play. That's like kicking a 5 year old boy in the balls. The only person i feel has an UN-questionable right to shoot is the commander.

I appreciate that you find my tone or choice of words a little aggressive, and like i said i am sorry for that.

what i am trying to do is encourage you to do is be a Decent CT, because lets be honest you play ct at least 50% of the time probably closer to 70%.

there are times when the rules say you can kill someone, but that does not mean that you HAVE to kill them. the element that i enjoyed so much about OutBreak in its early days, was the fact that ct's did let you get away with rebelling if you failed. not always but a lot of the time if a ct didn't need to kill you to protect the round, they didn't. this is what sets us apart from places like HELL and TMF.

I'm gonna ask you to forget about the armory incident. Thats probably a little to complicated for us to discuss right now, and yes i appreciate that you had every right to kill me. i shouldn't have chosen that moment to "whine".

My apologies once again for any misguided rudeness. I am not telling you all of this for my own personal gain. I'm trying to help you improve, keep the server and participants having MAXIMUM fun xD