Sign in to follow this  
skyraider

The bainshed need to clear it up

Hi again people,

as most of you dont really care im now part of banished gaming.

I read on Gumster topic about a few members of banished freekilling and trolling as such, and i also know eagle wants everyone to be friends. So after a few conversations with the people trolling on your jb server, I would like to make a public apology on behalf of the trollers to anyone they have annoyed or disrupted their happy gaming.

Skyraider

Thanks for the apology. And on behalf of Outbreak I apologise if any of your members have felt unwelcome (except those banned) on Outbreak servers/forums. This is not our intention.

However, I think the behaviour of quite a few of your members (owners included) towards outbreak community has been shameful. I'll not go into the details unless specifically asked BUT a blanket apology will not make us reconsider ANY of our preconceptions about your intentions.

I would ask you now, and the rest of your community, To refrain from posting on outbreak's forums about the 'troubles' between our two communities for two reasons. 1. It stirs up trouble that should be kept between those it concerns and not spread wherever you can. 2. If this is an attempt for you to gain more notoriety or to slur Outbreak, then it is petty and unwise.

The simple matter that we are similiar communities aiming at, you could say, a similar playerbase should not cause as much animosity as certain people have allowed it to. We can co-exist, but attitudes HAVE to change. And if they don't, well, we'll blanket ban all of your community. This would be an extreme measure I do not doubt. But after the slew of freekilling/trolling/abusive behaviour from some members (some of your owners), I'd say it would be deserved. I stress, this would only be if your members continue to act in this way on OUR servers.

I am not saying you & your members are not welcome. But refrain from posting like this. If your owners want to talk to ours, then ararnge that PRIVATELY.

However, I think the behaviour of quite a few of your members (owners included) towards outbreak community has been shameful. I'll not go into the details unless specifically asked BUT a blanket apology will not make us reconsider ANY of our preconceptions about your intentions.

2. If this is an attempt for you to gain more notoriety or to slur Outbreak, then it is petty and unwise.

(Bits of interest)

I dont speak on behalf of the owners, i speak on behalf of the standard members,

I agree with these bans, your rules where broken they where punished.

This isnt a attempt to gain notoriety,(if i wanted to do that i would be saying we where the best, but i didnt) this is to show just a minority (no matter rank or power) did it , and the majority of the members would and do agree with the punishments given.

Thank you for your time