Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

CoD WW2

So its that time again for another CoD game.

Except this time its WW2 again, you would think that they would be going back to their routes of what CoD gaming was, but, I actually find it boring now, if it wasn't for the slow gameplay (which is a shocker for me, because I see it people talking about how "fast-paced" it is on the CoD forums), the too-large-for-16-players maps only adds to the march you make to your inevitable death. You still have janky spawns (spawning you too FAR from the action and making it nigh impossible for you to quickly get back into the pace, OR it spawns you right as the enemy has thrown a grenade on your feet)) its the terrible way they've loaded out the new "class" division.

So I'm going to make this as short as I can, you have specific weapon attachments and unique attachments for "divisions", such as one division gives you access to Suppressors and another gives access to shotgun incendiary rounds etc) and you have to select a division for each custom class slot. It essentially forces another layer of customisation that is and was unwanted in the first place.

However, I didn't get much time to play the Beta, as it crashed more than 4 times in under a hour, something I hope they fix before its release.

Overall, I feel disappointed by what was once a pretty "average" game series, where fun was just around the corner in each round I played, and where I actually felt challenged by the players, not the game itself as it continued to fight me at every turn by stamping my graphics card from 40 fps to 3.

Anyways, here's some gameplay from my "first" match, as I spent almost 20 minutes just sorting out the graphics to the point it didn't crash me when I decided to walk 3 steps through Gibraltar. 

PS. I'm not mentioning the BS "muh historical accuracy" thing, as much as it annoys every autistic bone in my body, It was more to do with customisation of character and a pathetic attempt at saving money (and probably some whiny bitch on the development team idk), as they would of had to create 2 copies of the game for the Censored nations (germany,israel etc) and for the sane nations (un-cucked everywhere else) and god help activision for wanting to save a little dollar aye?