Sign in to follow this  
DouCh

UnBan Request

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): Bear Grylls

SteamID: Cant remember

Ban Reason Given: Abuse to other players and admins

Server Banned From: JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

I do not believe my ban was either unfair or disproportionate, i accept full responsibility for my actions and the way that i spoke to other players was neither justifiable or mature. i am writing this post as a way voice my apology to whoever may read it. i would like to apologise to you guys and i sincerely hope that you can overlook my ban. i have been a long serving member of the group and would like to stay on the server.

i would gladly come back and be perm gagged and perm muted so i could not communicate with others, i just want to play some good jb with good players.

We'll look into this. Your behaviour for a while now has taken a real down turn from someone we onced considered for mod to.. well, I think the fact you're making a request like this speaks for itself.

It'll take some time to decide so your ban will stand for. Take some time to consider your behaviour and buck up your ideas.

After reviewing your case and in light of events & actions post the initial week long ban you're going to remain banned permanently from Outbreak.

It's sad to loose a good player and someone who was well liked but we don't tolerate continued counts of abuse for very little apparent reason (I can only assume it was for your own selfish enjoyment?). Of course, we both know there are other reasons for this perm but I'd rather not go into them as they don't need to be embellished.

If you have any further questions / unban requests go ahead. I'll try to help if I can.

Cheers

-Fin