Sign in to follow this  
Revilia

bernis (RESOLVED)

Ban Request:

Player Name:  BeriS:D

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:134755542

Why should he be banned: again 1 of the times he is just a shitty aids ct and give deadprices without giveing the change to pass them not the first time he did it and i think this should be taken care of to show that this isn't allowed someone that plays that much on the server should know better.

Evidence:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/t52fws9lab9yusd/demofreekillershitkids.dem last round of the demo 

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):1-9-2016

I haven't seen the evidence but Revilia wasn't on for this point, but I did see Beris on yesterday commanding on airship, place a marker outside the map and told us to get to it. Now, the closest we could "possibly get to the marker" was sitting on top of the vent behind the cannons. He then placed a new marker, said nothing and then sprayed us in the stack killing 4 of us and damaging others, claiming it wasn't a freekill because "the vent was knifed". Heineken did slay him eventually after but denied that he did freekill / spray the stack.

I was still alive at this point so I even explained & showed to him exactly what he did and just told me to "gtfo" & "stfu".

I don't have video evidence, i cba to record. Heineken was there and can +1 if he wants. @Heineken

Hey rev,

Player is punished for his behaviour, thanks for keeping the servers clean!