Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Pepe The Frog's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Pepe is a nice lad and fully deserves member.No need to make a stupid comment on this post,because its not gonna get you anywhere and you just give off a bad impressions of yourself.

Thanks everyone for the +1s and thanks to the admin team for accepting me as a member of the OB community I really appreciate it! :D

To be honest I was playing with you yesterday and you were shouting at me because you thought I cheated in LR.

Not really a nice player imo, shame he got member.

Ok so first of all this is what happened, so we were doing gun toss and you insisted that I had moved forward from the spray so I could get the edge in the gun toss, then as you would not listen to anything I said I asked an admin to cancel Lr so the needless argument would be out the way and we could start again. However you decided to kill me even though other dead ts were telling you that i hadn't moved as they were spectating me.

Ok so first of all this is what happened, so we were doing gun toss and you insisted that I had moved forward from the spray so I could get the edge in the gun toss, then as you would not listen to anything I said I asked an admin to cancel Lr so the needless argument would be out the way and we could start again. However you decided to kill me even though other dead ts were telling you that i hadn't moved as they were spectating me.

I think Brandon is right. This won't come to anything but pointless fighting. It's too late and you're a member now.

I obviously don't think I was in the wrong; you definitely moved forward. However, whatever you think, that is no reason to insult and shout at me. :sad1: