Sign in to follow this  
Cat

Bens post about admining!

I'm not really much on the server to days, but when I am.. I bring my double rainbows.

LoL jokes aside, I am rearly on. But when I am, its a bunch of fucking retarded CT's, with one CT that can command, and a bunch of admins and head admins on terrorist trolling the nubs.

And also, when Ben actually wants to bring the subject up so that the whole community got the right to say their meaning about it, you fucking lock it? so that a bunch of admins can come on and just type a piss load of bullshit? tbh I loved this community when I first joined it, but its just turning into shit now. And if you cant fucking be there as an admin.. Try to give admin to people that is. Not that fucking hard.

You do realise you just mentioned something wich is again complete bullshit.

As said before both Kriss and I were gone at the same time, wich in this case brought some difficulties.

They will be dealt with although, its not a case of hearing the community or not. Especially when you bring it to the topic of "IF YOU CANT BE THERE AS AN ADMIN", we "the admin team" do our best to have atleast 1 admin on at any given time. Even late night Dyer or someone else is there to keep the server in the best state it can. Aswell that you are stating that you are barely on and I know whenever I gone online, either I gone help the new CT's/bad CT's or there was an admin who swapped to CT himself to get it going again after a vew rounds. In the end its not even our fault that mainly new PB players or bad ones go CT. We try to give everyone a fair chance to command but it seems that you would rather have a set of Good CT's commanding all the time, unfortunely this is not or barely possibe. And im still confused about the whole be there as an admin because im pretty sure, that in the other topic they stated that it just took a bit long. Wich in this case you state they dont at all. Anyway again a long text for something that was already on the list of needs to get sorted by someone who barely plays. If you have any further problems or want to explain something concerning this I would ask you to have a private chat with me and maybe I could get some detailed information, to try and sort this out. (This will get locked and I dont want any admin to post on here.)

Greetings,

McLovin