Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Ban request Deklan Requiem Zooloored

Player names and Steam ids

# 56 10 "dEklaN" STEAM_1:1:40095965 29:49 39 0 active 128000

# 59 17 "-ReQuieM- #RussiansAreCancer" STEAM_1:1:122396071 26:53 34 0 active 80000

# 34 20 "Zooloored" STEAM_1:1:43253498 1:00:54 35 0 active 80000

Why should they be banned: They were all being profound assholes. Swearing, being racist, freekilling, talking over commander etc etc. The highpoint was when they switched to ct. I didnt record that bit because it was bad, but it wasnt that bad that I wanted to put in effort to get them banned. Then the last round they called warday. This wasnt a warday, it was them opening cells and freekilling everyone on sight because hey its a warday so that means ct gets to shoot everyone. I only started recording in the middle when everyone was dead already unfortunately. Youll hear them being racist, freekilling and being generally obnoxious. http://www.4shared.com/file/WTXEcecRba/warday.html

Also deklan, for the people who have played with him without an admin on he was just full blown swearing yelling and spouting racist nonsense all over the place.

Evidence: I have a demo + friendly guy who we all know was there aswel so he can testify.

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge): 1am brittish time 17 july till about 2am