Sign in to follow this  
IEatJelly

Unban request for Maeko

Player Name : Maeko

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71956627

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Mclovin banned me for acting up every round. If you wish to report me go ahead.' Due to the ammount of bans and your try of scamming OB. We have decided to take part of you.

(perm ban)

Server Banned From: jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): Ok firstly id like to address scamming OB? Extremly confused about that. i dont see what i really did wrong to push over the edge? nor do i really understand why mclovin banned me other than i was flaming what is fair enough and i dont see why stacked bans are agains my favour i felt that i was a shit ct/person before my 5day ban and decided i should come back with a new fresh mind and tryed to do that as best as i could and even after one upset im removed i feel a little upset about that this is more or less a goodbye thread since i dont think this ban is going to be lifted even though i tryed my best id just like to say a few thanksyous

Thanks to Twiixtor for sticking by me even when i was a cunt

Thankyou to Marsh for being a allround good mod and a nice guy

Thanks to Stiqqy for trying to show me the way forward

Thanks to Bard for showing me how NOT to post on the forums

Big thanks to Thunder for being on of the best players

Thanks to snjok for being nice mod

Thanks to Popey for being one of the nicest ct's iv ever met ( also a good contributer on the fourms)

Thanks to Simi for showing me the right path

Thanks to the rest of the OB Staff team and anyone else who was nice to me and i forgot to mention

Thanks for reading <3

Date of incident:07/07/2015

Edited by Guest