Sign in to follow this  
Kriss

ba_jail_voodoo

Suggestion 1: Fix Black and Yellow

About halfway through there is basically a wall of death, there used to be a ladder on there, which is gone, which now makes the course impossible to finish.

Suggestion 2: Adjust lighting in Colours game.

A lot of the colours in the colour game look completely different to their retrospective colours on the wall, making for confusion and basically all T's dying at once.

Just for if you're looking to fine-tune the map, its one of the best and these things can be kind of annoying :glad2:

I had too much fun formatting this

About halfway through there is basically a wall of death, there used to be a ladder on there, which is gone, which now makes the course impossible to finish.

Im confused just tested it and seems to work on my end? its even 2 ways to do it.

I'm confused just tested it and seems to work on my end? its even 2 ways to do it.

On the servers version, there is a little grey wall (Too high to jump over) which insta-kills you when you touch it, I don't see any possible way of getting round it, I know for a fact there was a ladder leading up to the little tightrope walk above it in previous versions of the map.

Maybe i'm being stupid but i'm pretty sure this is this case