Sign in to follow this  
I2EyeCu

Intresting site to play games.

I recently found a site where you can play the full game of Hitman Blood Money in your browser. Too good to be true? Well all you need is a tiny download that is an addon for your browser. I'm using FireFox but it should work for Chrome or Internet Explorer. Also how you play the games is that you have a time limit on how long you can play. How do you extend this time? Well after the time is over which you start with 10 minutes it will a pop-up will appear asking do you want to pay for the full game or you can watch ads to extend your gaming time. The ads vary between how much time it gives you to play.

1:10 Ad=28mins of Gaming Time

1:00 Ad=20mins of gaming Time

20-30seconds=8minutes of Gaming time.

If you hate doing this you can always just click the button Earn more game time and watch a crap ton of ads then have like 5 hours of time.

If you are using Ad-Block+ you will need to whitelist this site or disable it.

http://beta.coreonline.com/hitman-blood-money/

I thought this was really cool and this site seems very promising in the future.

Oh yea I heard about that on Nerdcubed. Amazing to think it's all browser based though, all that work.

Sounds like a really great way to play games like that though. Can't wait to see if they think it's a profitable idea.

Maybe we'll get more games. :3