Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

FateMaker's Introduction

Hello! I will admit, I am a total noob when it comes to forums and it took me about half a day to write my application :( . But I did it! :D . Well my name is Chris Child and I live in a small town called Yeadon (I doubt any of you has heard of it). I am currently in school and I am near the top of my class :) . Don't have a gf, do have lots of school friends but I am the only one with Counter Strike. But enough about myself, I am currently waiting to buy Garry's Mod (hopefully today). When I was very young I watched my older brother and his friend play zombies on Counter Strike and from that day I have always wanted to play Counter Strike. I love the game even though I have only just started playing it recently, Jail Break and Zombie Escape are my favorite servers, I am also visiting a bhop server and I think I am getting pretty good at it ;) . Well if there is anymore you want to know or something in deeper detail, just tell me below. Thanks for reading! Hope to see you all on the server!

Hi, and welcome to the forums, what BHOP server do you visit? I'm trying to find a decent one but cant find any