Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

Hey

Hey guys. I've been thinking about playing music in CS:S, just a few game ideas. And I've been pointed towards a program called "HLDJ". But have no clue at all how to use it. I currently have downloaded it, but have no idea where to put it. If you could help me it would be sweet. Thanks, Olly {BabyMonkey}

Be careful when playing music on the server. The timing is extremely important and never play anything for longer then 2-3 seconds unless allowed too. And if someone one the server asks you not to play music or anything else you should completely stop.

After that being said. There's a couple of guides around on youtube which you can try to find.

To be honnest, I find it highly disturbing for someone to spam music ingame.

If I want to listen to music ill do that on my own PC or through the radio plugin.

I also see it as spam and always mute people for it. If you ask me you better not use it at all.

DW, it's not for spam. A game idea. You know on radio stations they play music. And the person who guessed the right tune would get a prize a bit like that. If I get it to work

Yeah, If thing are sorted {Which seem to be atm} I'll try it out in a couple of hours. Only got one song at the moment but still worth a go.

Yeah Agree with Fate, was awesome.

Dont do it too often tho, would get boring