Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

A lot of the current members have done it!

Moderator Applications...

The list is growing rapidly now, It just shows how many people really really enjoy this server and are willing to help run it.

I think that's brilliant that there are so many who are members and dedicated and willing members, You don't get that on many servers!! :lol:

Great Job Admins, and the members of course :D

Thanks

Lewis.

I totally agree with what he's saying, if you compare to other community jail break servers their are few admin's and members which seems boring but with outbreak its awake and lively and not dead. Its a huge community filled with expressive people who like to discuss different topics and subjects.

On 31/08/2012 at 17:22, Mintlou said:

Moderator Applications...

The list is growing rapidly now, It just shows how many people really really enjoy this server and are willing to help run it.

I think that's brilliant that there are so many who are members and dedicated and willing members, You don't get that on many servers!! :lol:

Great Job Admins, and the members of course ?

Thanks

Lewis.

I really enjoy the server too! I hope to apply for moderator soon! :mintlouisglad: