Sign in to follow this  
giant_cheesepuff

Teamspeak Downtime

As you all may be aware, Teamspeak is currently down and unfortunately will not be up until some emergency maintenance has been completed by the hosting company. 

The control panel that manages the Teamspeak was hacked and the files for the Teamspeak removed and made irrecoverable. We will have a new Teamspeak allocated to us ASAP but this may take some time as all London servers linked to this control panel have been affected. 

The hosting company has not informed us of any personal information being taken and your MyTeamspeak passwords are not accessible via the server so you do not need to worry about resetting any personal details. Please reset them if you do feel this is necessary however as it will not hurt to do so. 

I will be posting any updates in this thread as soon as I get them. Message me if you have any questions (steam preferably)

P.s. I have now taken ownership of Outbreak as Conor has taken a step back due to personal reasons. I have been meaning to make a formal post but kinda needed to put it somewhere for now.