Naa appealing ban

Player Name (at time of banning): Naa

SteamID:N/A Ts ban

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: "Weirdo"

Server Banned From:TS3

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:idek why i was banned 

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:no

Date of incident:2day

You were given a permanent ban following a recent 6 hour ban, the reasons for you ban are as follow;

-Entering Mix rooms without permission 

-Proceeding to scream and windtunnel your mic

-Invading other channels and disturbing games by yelling “where is, where is jailbreak, where is jailbreak server, I want server, give server”

-Use of voice changer on multiple occasions

-Disrespectful behaviour to staff and members

-Refused to accept what you had done was wrong

I made the personal judgement to make the ban permanent due to believing your toxicity wasn’t welcome in our community. You will be unbanned 11/03/2022, unless another judgement in made following a review of this ban.

2 hours ago, Frostie said:

You were given a permanent ban following a recent 6 hour ban, the reasons for you ban are as follow;

-Entering Mix rooms without permission 

-Proceeding to scream and windtunnel your mic

-Invading other channels and disturbing games by yelling “where is, where is jailbreak, where is jailbreak server, I want server, give server”

-Use of voice changer on multiple occasions

-Disrespectful behaviour to staff and members

-Refused to accept what you had done was wrong

I made the personal judgement to make the ban permanent due to believing your toxicity wasn’t welcome in our community. You will be unbanned 11/03/2022, unless another judgement in made following a review of this ban.

I'm sorry for everything except for the voice changer Idk if you're retarded or just autistic but I'm not using a voice changer

Your apology seems insincere due to the fact you followed it up by calling me “retarded or just autistic”. I’ve already address your points and until you can provide evidence then the ban will remain.