Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Sad reality

Good times.

Nice to see so many of yous still sticking around, especially the newbies who have stuck around and become oldies. OB has always been strongest on the community side of things, bringing people from both ends of the spectrum together and the fact you guys are still here just proves that point more. Although the jailbreak days were arguably the best, events, mixes, tournaments and just TS convos are probably what I miss the most. It's over yeah, but it's better to be a "turd in some overgrown grass" than a turd washed away in the sewage right?

nah yo it ain't over we still got each other fam, even though the community is split into 2 groups but who cares as long as everyone is happy being with each other, it's true we all missed the old times on JailBreak 2013-2016 ❤️ but that's life bro people come and leave we can't do nothin to stop this, all i got to say is we just need to find this game that sparks all yall and brings all of us together to play, making events - mixes - tournaments w/e, i guess we just wait for that game to appear or we all gather and talk about consistent games to pick up (all of the community) ?.

9 minutes ago, Hazed said:

nah yo it ain't over we still got each other fam, even though the community is split into 2 groups but who cares as long as everyone is happy being with each other, it's true we all missed the old times on JailBreak 2013-2016 ❤️ but that's life bro people come and leave we can't do nothin to stop this, all i got to say is we just need to find this game that sparks all yall and brings all of us together to play, making events - mixes - tournaments w/e, i guess we just wait for that game to appear or we all gather and talk about consistent games to pick up (all of the community) ?.

Let it go man, let it go. Face the reality of the situation. Nothing will spark this community back to life, i know it's sad but thats how it is and it's better if we accpet it.

1 minute ago, Mintlou said:

That is unfortunately the thought and position of most people here. Very hard to kick start back from that. We're all sat here rolling in our own shit.

that's the main reason im saying this. But also i just really dont think anythign will happen, we havent had a new member in years and nothign has happened we are collecting dust.

9 minutes ago, Pasickle said:

that's the main reason im saying this. But also i just really dont think anythign will happen, we havent had a new member in years and nothign has happened we are collecting dust.

nothing has happened? chatbox is now at the TOP of the forums. Teamspeak is down, so Discord is coming back. things are looking up!

I lurk to see how the community is doing every couple weeks, just gotta say some of my funniest moments i've ever experienced have been with members of this community. Whether that be on the JB server, tourneys or just mix room shit talking, gotta give a big thanks to OB and all the great people here.

1 hour ago, YoungGerald said:

I lurk to see how the community is doing every couple weeks, just gotta say some of my funniest moments i've ever experienced have been with members of this community. Whether that be on the JB server, tourneys or just mix room shit talking, gotta give a big thanks to OB and all the great people here.

ok

8 hours ago, YoungGerald said:

Fuck you retard