gaffeR

When will OB be great again?

Discord trial has been done and we are back to TS after a very close vote. 

But are we moving forward with anything else, the last real update we had was in July and we haven't heard a peep since, same shit again?

Heres a Wheres Waldo to keep you entertained, the admins need a quick meeting so they can all agree on the same BULLSHIT..... could take some time.
e8gNYDI.jpg

Does anyone else remember that time Mintlou spent 3 years bitching about how lazy the mods and admins were and how little they were doing and how it would be so different if he was given the amount of power required to turn this place around.... 

Edited by Fluxy

Fluxy jabbing mintlou at any opportunity - focus a bit more on your own life before you start judging something I choose to do outside of work as a hobby.

Remember when people laughed at us for running weekly game nights rather than just joining in with them? 

As ever, open to suggestions and will implement anything people ask for - which I have done within a week of anyone wanting something. We all agree that OB is in a strange period where no one will ever decide on a game to play. It makes it quite hard to bring people together. I suppose the most important thing I've learned so far on the Admin team again is that the members are much more important than staff as collectively that's what drives progress. When admins get ridiculed for trying to get members together you have to ask yourself, how does that encourage progress?

It might seem a bit hypocritical of me to make that statement, but most of my prior grievances were due to lack of communication. I'll always be open to talking and listening to whatever the community wants to do. 

Let us know if you want another meeting where these views can be talked about rather than bitterly sparring on the forums.

TL:DR, get a life Fluxy.

8 minutes ago, Jamie said:

wait wtf kai got sacked?

no wonder nothing's been happening recently lol

preach brother

backbone of the staff team and community has been removed...

like taking the spine out of a human, what will happen?

20 hours ago, Mintlou said:

As ever, open to suggestions and will implement anything people ask for

I'll always be open to talking and listening to whatever the community wants to do.

I feel like this point gets glossed over quite alot when it shouldn't.

We're the staff team and we can make changes to the community, but we're not gods who can magically create a perfect idea that's guaranteed to work and will reViVE oB. If people want something to happen, make a post or message someone, or if you want to know about something ask us - repeating this same loop of not suggesting anything or asking us directly and then complaining that we're not making constant updates when there's very little to talk about* seems incredibly counter-productive and overly inflammatory

*-Yes, I did say in previous posts that this would be a good idea but I've since changed my mind; it seems incredibly pointless to make a post saying "nothings happening atm lol"

5 hours ago, Eagle said:

I feel like this point gets glossed over quite alot when it shouldn't.

We're the staff team and we can make changes to the community, but we're not gods who can magically create a perfect idea that's guaranteed to work and will reViVE oB. If people want something to happen, make a post or message someone, or if you want to know about something ask us - repeating this same loop of not suggesting anything or asking us directly and then complaining that we're not making constant updates when there's very little to talk about* seems incredibly counter-productive and overly inflammatory

*-Yes, I did say in previous posts that this would be a good idea but I've since changed my mind; it seems incredibly pointless to make a post saying "nothings happening atm lol"

fuck you i dont want to help make ob alive you should do it for me cunts