Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Discord Ultimatum

@Eagle Thanks for publishing the list. It gives a real perspective to see who is active in these discussions.

To help me understand who I know I have split the list into the basic membership categories

Members - 65.5% of the votes

1. Brake_d0wn
  2. Chus
  3. Danny
  4. Eagle
  5. Eraser
  6. Extinct ツ
  7. FlaSh
  8. Fluxy
  9. Frostie
  10. GingerPopper
  11. Hazed
  12. IrishChamp
  13. Jak
  14. Jamie
  15. Kai
  16. Lucy
  17. MiniColossus
  18. Mintlou
  19. Oldmike
  20. Pasickle
  21. Quinn
  22. Rachel
  23. Scrobbesbyrig
  24. Scrune
  25. Sir_Conor
  26. Skeff
  27. Sovman
  28. Toby.
  29. VENGA BUS
  30. Vemix
  31. Veng3nce
  32. Wist
  33. gaffeR
  34. giant_cheesepuff
  35. keemy
  36. marsh
  37. nick
  38. w33zy
  39. ҉NuclearGamer

Every member voted which is fantastic!

Retired members & Long term regulars - 13% of the votes

1. Biggles
  2. Desig
  3. JME
  4. Jaydog!
  5. Quake
  6. Kartoffel
  7. SonyTwan
  8. mitch

Glad to see veterans get their say!

Non members - 21.5% of the votes

1. CHeeKYiE
  2. Drake
  3. HeadHunter
  4. JamesG
  5. JasperTheHamster
  6. Nuetraluk1
  7. TheCake
  8. TheSwiftWolf
  9. Yoshi
  10. bd0n
  11. |JessE |
  12. ♥ SmokingKitty 
  13. Twitzoh

?

1 hour ago, Skeff said:

Non members - 21.5% of the votes

1. CHeeKYiE
  2. Drake
  3. HeadHunter
  4. JamesG
  5. JasperTheHamster
  6. Nuetraluk1
  7. TheCake
  8. TheSwiftWolf
  9. Yoshi
  10. bd0n
  11. |JessE |
  12. ♥ SmokingKitty 
  13. Twitzoh

?

tbf atleast 8 of those people come on more than you, Skeff so I don't think you can discredit their vote just because they don't have a member tag next to their name. As if that means anything anyways ?

5 minutes ago, Chus said:

tbf atleast 8 of those people come on more than you, Skeff so I don't think you can discredit their vote just because they don't have a member tag next to their name. As if that means anything anyways ?

Where are you getting that from? Everyone that meets the criteria mintlou outlined in his original post have a right to vote in community decisions like this.

That is to say, members whom have rightfully earned their entitlement to vote on these important community decisions, thanks to their service of two or more years as once active representatives of Outbreak Community. We would like to take this opportunity to invite those inactive members back into the community to lend their high-standing representation back to Outbreak, in an attempt to attract future individuals to consult our forum and apply for the same positions. 

1 hour ago, Mintlou said:

Let's not make any fuss about who voted until it closes then single out the non-members in a big list, then end the post with a thinking emoji to somewhat suggest that this vote shouldn't have included those people because it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. 

you have such a fucking complex oh my god

don't play stupid

people voted in that poll who haven't been around in FOREVER

1 or 2 votes would've swung it mintlou get off your fucking pedestal

8 minutes ago, Quinn said:

you have such a fucking complex oh my god

don't play stupid

people voted in that poll who haven't been around in FOREVER

1 or 2 votes would've swung it mintlou get off your fucking pedestal

People who haven't been around in FOREVER voted for both sides. It would not have changed the ending result...

1 hour ago, giant_cheesepuff said:

People who haven't been around in FOREVER voted for both sides. It would not have changed the ending result...

it would be stupid to say it definitely would change the result, just as stupid as it would be to say it'd not change the result

which is why im not saying either of those things

im saying because randos voted it'd be ridiculous to grandstand about how this is the choice of the community when it very clearly might not be

you can't say "WELL THIS IS WHAT THE COMMUNITY VOTED FOR" when there were more random accounts voting in the poll than difference between the two results

TheCake, TheSwiftWolf, SmokingKitty

not gonna point fingers at people who didn't show their face in discord AT ALL yet still voted but there's a few in that list

discord isn't perfect but this community will just stay as a friends in group on ts (if thats what people want thats a different convo)

discord is completely monolithic at this point when it comes to how gaming communities are ran and grow and while teamspeak 5 will for sure be a better option from a technical aspect it will not offer the potential growth we could get from discord

Edited by Quinn

9 minutes ago, Quinn said:

it would be stupid to say it definitely would change the result, just as stupid as it would be to say it'd not change the result

which is why im not saying either of those things

im saying because randos voted it'd be ridiculous to grandstand about how this is the choice of the community when it very clearly might not be

Correct from what you can see but what I am saying is that it WOULDN'T have affected the vote. I have seen who voted for what and the vote remained the same even after removing the random/inactive voters.

1 minute ago, giant_cheesepuff said:

Correct from what you can see but what I am saying is that it WOULDN'T have affected the vote. I have seen who voted for what and the vote remained the same even after removing the random/inactive voters.

not clear from what you typed

still a massive mistake to not move

Edited by Quinn