Fluxy

Thoughts on Discord so far?

On 24/08/2019 at 13:31, Fluxy said:

Another V large issue, several people including myself have noticed very small amounts of frame lag or stutter in games like CS when discord has been open.

One big thing that I had was when I would run Discord it would use 70% of my CPU for whatever reason, it would cause lag in games, crash on start up and cut out voice chats. After launching as Administrator that number has been crushed to a normal amount of CPU usage and the lag is no longer there, I’m not sure if it’s worth a try for you guys that notice frame drop in cs and other games.

5 hours ago, Frostie said:

One big thing that I had was when I would run Discord it would use 70% of my CPU for whatever reason, it would cause lag in games, crash on start up and cut out voice chats. After launching as Administrator that number has been crushed to a normal amount of CPU usage and the lag is no longer there, I’m not sure if it’s worth a try for you guys that notice frame drop in cs and other games.

When discord is hitting 70% you've really got the question your PC build.

8 hours ago, Frostie said:

yeah that didnt work for me so 

On 06/09/2019 at 14:27, Pasickle said:

so what, has the discord server been abandoned or are we still using it. It would be nice to get an update on whats happening, not all of us could make it to the meeting x@Sir_Conor

On 06/09/2019 at 14:27, Pasickle said:

day 5 of waiting for a response, my patience decreases

1 week and 5 days and still no response have you even been on the forums @Sir_Conor?