Eagle

CLWO vs OB Event

There has been discussion recently about the possibility of a CLWO vs OB CS:GO event - so I was wondering how many people would actually be willing to play in an event like this, and what sort of dates would be good/bad? It would likely be held on a single weekend.

4 minutes ago, keemy said:

^ last time Kai tried i'm pretty sure Gibby just made it so it fit's his schedule instead of his and OBs

*played over 2-3 weeks instead of all games in a weekend so no1 can play bcuz no1 who has a shred of life has 3 weeks straight free with 0 commitments to play

Edited by Kai

1 minute ago, Kai said:

played over 2-3 weeks instead of all games in a weekend so no1 can play bcuz no1 who has a shred of life has 3 weeks straight free with 0 commitments to play

treating that shit like a major lmfao tf, what the fuck was he expecting 64 fucking teams lmfao

Just now, keemy said:

treating that shit like a major lmfao tf, what the fuck was he expecting 64 fucking teams lmfao

w/ the amount of ppl we can get for an OB vs CLWO cs tourney we might aswell just play a bo3 gather vs them

I would love to see OB VS CLWO again, it could bring some interesting plays. I loved it last time when we had mostly our OG's go against them. It was fun to watch.