gaffeR

Are we back to square one?

Just now, Mintlou said:

Yeah @MiniColossus I also hate it when people keep moaning about the same thing.

Your input for the last few months is you telling mainly me how much you hate me moaning about wanting Outbreak to progress in a different way. I've got some advice for you, unless you've got ideas for the direction of this community that help the cause, don't bother posting. 

gROeUS0.png

For sure @Mintlou Every meeting the community we have I'm there suggesting things.

If there's ever a post on the forums asking for suggestions or a poll I always vote... You're statements are false completely. 

4 hours ago, MiniColossus said:

You're going to tell me the post every month on the forum about change isn't from the same group of people?

If so please prove me wrong i'd enjoy it.

I apologise if by "group" you're referring to like 3 people, but I've taken it to mean essentially whoever resides in the OG channel

23 hours ago, MiniColossus said:

You're going to tell me the post every month on the forum about change isn't from the same group of people?

If so please prove me wrong i'd enjoy it.

stop projecting as if the OG Channel is doing this. i bet thats what your thinking.

Edited by w33zy