Sign in to follow this  
Toby.

Classic WOW

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 14:38, Hazed said:

one of the best times i ever had in WOW was the classic mate, no bullshit just skill ( pvp btw ).

plus i would rather pay for the classic vanilla rather than just legion and what came after ?

and yes you can 2v2 3v3, even raids were fun af mate, the biggest fun of them all was in open arena where u ask people to duel and there were soo many good players out there.

i remember the fucked up 3v3 op combo was priest ( shadow ) rouge ( Sub ) and mage ( frost ), good players not just dumb asses rushing and mashing.

It really dosnt sound like you ever played Vanilla.

2v2 and 3V3 didnt exist back then, no arena did.

They days of wow that where the best for me was sneaking round Stormwind as a horde character and just wiping cunts out with a few friends which eventually turned into an all out brawl, ahhh how i miss them days.

As much as i would like to play classic, the game it just too time consuming.

On 15/05/2019 at 17:19, Rory said:

It really dosnt sound like you ever played Vanilla.

2v2 and 3V3 didnt exist back then, no arena did.

for the arena i was talking about wotlk. lvl70(lock)

i played vanilla when potions were a thing ? and it was soo hard to actually survive, but it was fun.

Edited by Hazed

I played the new expansion (BoA) for less than a month and it was horrible. I hated the first raid and quit afterwards but idk if it has improved afterwards. Legion was really fun and I've played WOTLK in a private server a few years ago which was also somewhat fun. Classic seems interesting, specially for og players, but I always hated leveling so it's not for me. The best part of Wow (imo) are the mythic raids and legion was amazing in that aspect, every boss was fun for me.