Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Multi clanning with other jailbreak communities

Hello fellow members and regulars of Outbreak,

I'm making this post mainly as a reminder to you guys that if you are a member in another jailbreak community ( however they have it set out ) then you are not allowed to be a member of Outbreak unless you are no longer in said community.

At the moment we provide only one specific gamemode. When you apply to be a member, you are signing up to show us you actually bother about the progression of Outbreak and our gamemode. If people are strutting over to other jailbreak communities and signing up to them then it's a bit of a kick in the teeth since after all we work hard to provide luxury for you guys since the start.

Members will be receiving added benefits and luxurys soon anyway, so we wanna see you are bothered!

Thanks for reading, if anyone is still confused about this then feel free to drop me a steam message when I'm on.

~Twist

Bumped as a reminder.

Starting from now, we will be removing people from our steam group and forum member group who are a member of another jailbreak community. Check back tomorrow night, if you have been removed then it's either for the reason above or for general inactivity (we are talking months). Please talk with me or Mclovin on steam by tomorrow night if you think you may be effected.

Thanks,

~Twist

Sign in to follow this