Hazed

Member Application - Hazed [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: Hazed

Date of Birth: 18/9/1997

Country/Location: Kuwait

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55321758

Games Played: League of Legends, CSGO, CSS, PAYDAY 2, GMod, osu, PUBG, DBFZ, RTS ( C&C, Rise of nation, Age of Empire ).

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 7 years i think? i joined in 2012-2013.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? i'm an easy going-guy, i will try my best to improve this content in the future i hope, all i can say is i'd love to share some laughs with people in TeamSpeak.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Ahmad, i'm working as a banker (For now), i love playing games, love smoking that dank kush kush, i'm thinking on moving to canada soon because my country is dog shit.

Is this your first post? i think i posted alot of nonsense before in my old times and i have done things rather annoying, i'm thinking now to use the forums wisely and not lose control thinking that forums are like DM's :).

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nope. ?

Edited by Hazed

Hey Vodo Hazed,

Congratulations, we have decided to put you on trial for membership.

You've got great teamspeak activity and have been around in the community for a long time, the only thing you need to work on to pass your trial is improving your forum activity. Just get involved on the forums and maybe start some threads yourself and you'll be fine. Feel free to post your picture in the show your ugly face thread here's a link to your picture c:/users/ahmed/face.jpg ?

All the best,

The OB Staff