Sign in to follow this  
Chus

New server idea?

I think more people would come and play OW just for a laugh if w had custom games/ maps made. I don't really enjoy OW personally but the customs / maps could make it fun again just for the fact, anything is possible. 

I see this more as an event than a server tbh, most people would probably just play for the first day then get bored - unlikely to hold a sustainable playerbase (plus do that many people even own Overwatch in the community?)

Looks like fun as a one-off though

Well that’s what we here at Outbreak do best! Make something, let it run its course and then move onto something new (or wait for someone to start a complaint thread). 

If there is enough interest in this then we can try and make it happen. As said earlier there are certain members that will be willing to dedicate their time to this then we can try running regular events on this game.

We can all agree this won’t last as a server for more than a month and will become very stale if we try to force that. 

Good idea, unfortunately not enough interest or player base to support a server ☹️