Sign in to follow this  
Toby.

Toby's Member App [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: Toby

Date of Birth: 14/06/2000

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76472956

Games Played: Black Desert Online, Overwatch, Minecraft, GTA, CSGO, League Of Legends

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I joined in 2016 where I began to play the "Jailbreak" server that was around at the time. Over time I gradually integrated more into the community by joining the Teamspeak server. After some time I applied for member and continued to play JB. Eventually, due to JB slowly losing popularity and finding interest in other games, I became inactive. As you can see, I have once again become active within the community and am therefore applying to have the member role once again,

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I hope I can bring some decent jokes at times while at the same time some HIGH LEVEL gameplay. Overall, I see myself as a friendly character that justs wants to play some games have a good time while doing so. 

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Well, I'm ginger lets get that out of the way. Secondly, I love to ski and will do so every opportunity given as well as I am currently at university, in my first year, studying Cyber Security and so far I can't say I dislike the course one bit. Currently on a project of my own to learn more programming languages (next html, and C) that will eventually help me reach my goal of: by the end of summer to have created a full-fledged website from scratch. Overall, I am growing my passion for programming and Cyber Security as a whole all the time and I am kind of a nerd when it comes to reading articles on tech ?. Also a kind of secret thing, I absolutely adore Billie Eilish.

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

Nope, been active on and off for 3 years or so.

That's my member app I guess, hope you liked it and thank you for reading ? 

+1 He is an alright guy. Gets on people's nerves sometimes but is pretty chill. He plays with people and sucks at league.

Only posting cuz frostie told me

Edited by Vemix

Hey Toby,

Congratulations, we have decided to put you on trial for membership.

Your teamspeak activity is very impressive, the only thing you need to do to pass your trial is improve your forum activity, just get involved in discussions, and start some yourself, and you'll be fine. ?

Good job,

The OB Staff