Sign in to follow this  
marsh

marsh's Member Application [ACCEPTED]

Player Name: marsh

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:45407757

Games Played: LoL, BDO, CoD, H1, Assassins Creed 

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Joined in 2012. dead server :THONK:

Tell us a little something about yourself: Joined the community/server back in summer 2012. I got member and also helped out the admin team as a Mod. I've been back and forth within the community; I’ve disappeared over the years a few times when I've got into different games but always come back because of the community and the friends I’ve made over the years. I am also currently working at sea as part of the pilot boats.

Is this your first post? Nope    

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nope

Likes his opinion and argues it well, i respect that although he is stubborn ?. Known him for a long time now and he can have his moments thats for sure, but all round a chill guy to play with all the time. I know he will help me with his boat driving ?️ skills when i get into the "rubber dingy rapids broooo". +1

Hey Marshmallow Fluff,

We have decided to make you a member on a trial basis, congratulations! To pass your trial, all we need you to do is post on the forums more, and integrate with other people in Teamspeak, instead of involving yourself within the same group of people.

Nice work,

The Outbreak Staff