Sir_Conor

Outbreak Community Representative

there is one word that pops into my head when i think about candidate mr john akame...

and that word is obama

eLb6GpY.png

for too long the 'skids' of ob have been held down by the oppressive hand of the OGs

a vote for akame is a vote for change, a vote to lift the marginalised skids up from the depths of the teamspeak and to bring them to the same level as the ogs, a vote for akame is one that levels the playing field and embeds equality into the tightly woven fabric of outbreak

the other candidates priorities are much less honourable than that of mr john akame

wist is poised to make devastating neo liberal honor reforms, to cut the honor budget inflicting irreparable damage to the honor economy, mr john akame believes in investment and putting the people first, he would see that the juicy honor wheels stay oiled and spinning

eagle simply doesn't have the composure or experience required for the job, he lacks a vision

jamie is the most nefarious of all the candidates, he seeks only to line his pockets with runescape gold by entrenching economic inequality and nationalising honor so he can sell it and employ the skids of ob to grind on runescape for petty amounts of honor when they have no where else to turn for it

if you care about outbreak community
then the choice is clear
vote @keemy

1 minute ago, Quinn said:

there is one word that pops into my head when i think about candidate mr john akame...

and that word is obama

eLb6GpY.png

for too long the 'skids' of ob have been held down by the oppressive hand of the OGs

a vote for akame is a vote for change, a vote to lift the marginalised skids up from the depths of the teamspeak and to bring them to the same level as the ogs, a vote for akame is one that levels the playing field and embeds equality into the tightly woven fabric of outbreak

the other candidates priorities are much less honourable than that of mr john akame

wist is poised to make devastating neo liberal honor reforms, to cut the honor budget inflicting irreparable damage to the honor economy, mr john akame believes in investment and putting the people first, he would see that the juicy honor wheels stay oiled and spinning

eagle simply doesn't have the composure or experience required for the job, he lacks a vision

jamie is the most nefarious of all the candidates, he seeks only to line his pockets with runescape gold by entrenching economic inequality and nationalising honor so he can sell it and employ the skids of ob to grind on runescape for petty amounts of honor when they have no where else to turn for it

if you care about outbreak community
then the choice is clear
vote @keemy

yes